[ Order This Book ]
Table of Contents
A Verilog HDL Primer (Please refer to ISBN 096503917x)
Author: Bhasker, J .
Cover: Hard cover
List Price: $59.95
Published by Star Galaxy Press
Date Published: 01/1997
- "I read your books and I found them tremendously useful. Actually, these
texts A VHDL Primer and A Verilog HDL Primer introduced me to VHDL
and verilog respectly. The books were easy to read and understand. They
are wonderful introductory texts. In fact, I still reference them. I
would recommend them as text for a course as part of a freshmen's
Electrical Engineering curriculum"
- - Lincoln A. McLoud, Bell Labs
- "I have found the book easy to read, to the point, and an
- - Sharad Seth, University of Nebraska at Lincoln
- "Like your books on VHDL and Synthesis, this
book too is easy to read and understand"
- - Sanjana Nair
- "In my current job where I need to create testcases in Verilog, I need
a text where I can look in the index and reference quickly an example of
a particular construct. That is what I like best about A Verilog HDL Primer. The
index has an extensive list of the verilog constructs. The text has easy
to understand examples of how the construct is used not just the BNF format. It
has become the only verilog reference book that I use"
- - Jean Witinski, Lucent Technologies
- "It is a good book overall. I think
people will find it useful"
- - Gabe Moretti, VeriBest
- "A Verilog HDL Primer is really
- - Yang Cao, Lucent Technologies
- "I really considered your Verilog HDL Primer book as the best out of
the four books I reviewed this semester"
- - Dr. Gabriel Thomas, University of Texas at El Paso