Re: Will not accept my CD Key

Newsgroups Answer
chip i have lost some of my cd key on lt 97 my old computer i have changed computers and need to install lt.97 to upgrade to lt.2002. what do i do?
thanks
junior clark
actionmachine611@sbcglobal.net
Date Subject  Author
31.12. * Re: Will not accept my CD KeyACTIONMACHINE611
31.12. `- Re: Will not accept my CD KeyChip Harper
Kenesto: 30 day trial

Internet Business Systems © 2018 Internet Business Systems, Inc.
25 North 14th Steet, Suite 710, San Jose, CA 95112
+1 (408) 882-6554 — Contact Us, or visit our other sites:
AECCafe - Architectural Design and Engineering EDACafe - Electronic Design Automation GISCafe - Geographical Information Services TechJobsCafe - Technical Jobs and Resumes ShareCG - Share Computer Graphic (CG) Animation, 3D Art and 3D Models
  Privacy PolicyAdvertise