Re: Will not accept my CD Key

Newsgroups Answer
Chip, apologies for contacting direct.
Dropping first and last numbers of CD number does not work.
I have come all the way from R10,thru the trauma of R13, when every customer had a different version. Now I am stuck with the missing two digits and can''t move on. Help!
Date Subject  Author
31.12. * Re: Will not accept my CD KeyChip Harper
31.12. `- Re: Will not accept my CD KeyNodrog
Kenesto: 30 day trial
MasterCAM

Internet Business Systems © 2018 Internet Business Systems, Inc.
25 North 14th Steet, Suite 710, San Jose, CA 95112
+1 (408) 882-6554 — Contact Us, or visit our other sites:
AECCafe - Architectural Design and Engineering EDACafe - Electronic Design Automation GISCafe - Geographical Information Services TechJobsCafe - Technical Jobs and Resumes ShareCG - Share Computer Graphic (CG) Animation, 3D Art and 3D Models
  Privacy PolicyAdvertise