Re: Will not accept my CD Key

Newsgroups Answer
Subject: Re: Will not accept my CD Key
From: hot4cad@hotmail.com (Chip Harper)
Newsgroups: autodesk.autocadlt.97general
Date: Dec 31 1969 16:00:00
This is a peer to peer forum, meaning users helping users. If you need
emergency assistance AutoDesk does offer a telephone support on a fee basis.
I don''t know if they give senior discounts but you can ask.

Did you try the posted solution?

--

Chip Harper
Member of the AutoDesk Discussion Forum Moderator Program

Date Subject  Author
31.12. * Re: Will not accept my CD KeyChip Harper
31.12. `- Re: Will not accept my CD KeyNodrog
Kenesto: 30 day trial

Internet Business Systems © 2018 Internet Business Systems, Inc.
25 North 14th Steet, Suite 710, San Jose, CA 95112
+1 (408) 882-6554 — Contact Us, or visit our other sites:
AECCafe - Architectural Design and Engineering EDACafe - Electronic Design Automation GISCafe - Geographical Information Services TechJobsCafe - Technical Jobs and Resumes ShareCG - Share Computer Graphic (CG) Animation, 3D Art and 3D Models
  Privacy PolicyAdvertise