Anyone has a spare copy of AutoCAD LT 97?

Newsgroups Answer
Hi there, I smashed my disk under my chair wheel... urgent to get a copy to work with. I got the serial# and everything handy, just need the file to load. Thank you!
Date Subject  Author
31.12. o Anyone has a spare copy of AutoCAD LT 97?nekton
Kenesto: 30 day trial

Internet Business Systems © 2018 Internet Business Systems, Inc.
25 North 14th Steet, Suite 710, San Jose, CA 95112
+1 (408) 882-6554 — Contact Us, or visit our other sites:
AECCafe - Architectural Design and Engineering EDACafe - Electronic Design Automation GISCafe - Geographical Information Services TechJobsCafe - Technical Jobs and Resumes ShareCG - Share Computer Graphic (CG) Animation, 3D Art and 3D Models
  Privacy PolicyAdvertise