Invisable objects or lines

Newsgroups Answer
Auto Cad LT 97. Windows 98. When I try to draw a line the line may por may not be visable on the screen. In some cases the curser has a tail to the invisable line and will not disconnect after execute I have to hit regen in order to see the line.When I draw the next line the first line vanishes until I hit regen again. Many times the line is not there after execute. Erase will highlite the object but the object stays visable on the screen. Again I have to hit regen for it to be removed from the screen. This situation is worse when ortho is on but it still unusable when it is off just have a bit more control. Has anybody experienced this problem and if so how did you fix it?
Date Subject  Author
31.12. o Invisable objects or linesMikeC56
Kenesto: 30 day trial

Internet Business Systems © 2018 Internet Business Systems, Inc.
25 North 14th Steet, Suite 710, San Jose, CA 95112
+1 (408) 882-6554 — Contact Us, or visit our other sites:
AECCafe - Architectural Design and Engineering EDACafe - Electronic Design Automation GISCafe - Geographical Information Services TechJobsCafe - Technical Jobs and Resumes ShareCG - Share Computer Graphic (CG) Animation, 3D Art and 3D Models
  Privacy PolicyAdvertise