xp home and limited user

Newsgroups Answer
Subject: xp home and limited user
From: d@nirgendwo (virgilio)
Newsgroups: autodesk.autocadlt.97general
Date: Dec 31 1969 16:00:00
Hello, autocad lt 97 with windows xp home and limited user not work. I mean
the problem is know. It''s solution for limited user to use autocad 97 in
windows xp home?
Sorry for my english.
Thanks

Date Subject  Author
31.12. o xp home and limited uservirgilio
Kenesto: 30 day trial
MasterCAM

Internet Business Systems © 2018 Internet Business Systems, Inc.
25 North 14th Steet, Suite 710, San Jose, CA 95112
+1 (408) 882-6554 — Contact Us, or visit our other sites:
AECCafe - Architectural Design and Engineering EDACafe - Electronic Design Automation GISCafe - Geographical Information Services TechJobsCafe - Technical Jobs and Resumes ShareCG - Share Computer Graphic (CG) Animation, 3D Art and 3D Models
  Privacy PolicyAdvertise