Rewriting from Autodesk COM API to RealDWG?

Newsgroups Answer
Subject: Rewriting from Autodesk COM API to RealDWG?
From: michael@geo-da.co.il (Michael G.)
Newsgroups: autodesk.autocad.objectarx
Date: Dec 31 1969 16:00:00
Hello!

We want to rewrite our DWG validation program from Autocad COM API to
RealDWG.
We''ll need to rewrite all  API calls.
The program read DWG files and cheks whether layers/blocks/etc. match
predefined specs.
How many time will it take?
Is working with RealDWG much harder then with the COM API?

TIA,
Michael

Date Subject  Author
31.12. o Rewriting from Autodesk COM API to RealDWG?Michael G.
Kenesto: 30 day trial
MasterCAM

Internet Business Systems © 2018 Internet Business Systems, Inc.
25 North 14th Steet, Suite 710, San Jose, CA 95112
+1 (408) 882-6554 — Contact Us, or visit our other sites:
AECCafe - Architectural Design and Engineering EDACafe - Electronic Design Automation GISCafe - Geographical Information Services TechJobsCafe - Technical Jobs and Resumes ShareCG - Share Computer Graphic (CG) Animation, 3D Art and 3D Models
  Privacy PolicyAdvertise