Reading the Drawing Titles from DWG file

Newsgroups Answer
Subject: Reading the Drawing Titles from DWG file
From: ree321@gmail.com
Newsgroups: autodesk.autocad.objectarx
Date: Dec 11 2006 06:40:07
I need to create an ASP.net that fetches the drawing titles from DWG
files in a directory.

Nothing fancy, but I was wondering if the objectarx can let me load up
a drawing from a DWG file.

I have loaded referenced the
acdbmgd.dll
acmgd.dll

Into Visual Studio.Net as references, and used the object browser to
navigate through the classes. But I couldn''t find anything to load a
DWG file using the filepath.

So I was wondering is this feature available and if so how?

Date Subject  Author
11.12. o Reading the Drawing Titles from DWG fileree321
Kenesto: 30 day trial
MasterCAM

Internet Business Systems © 2018 Internet Business Systems, Inc.
25 North 14th Steet, Suite 710, San Jose, CA 95112
+1 (408) 882-6554 — Contact Us, or visit our other sites:
AECCafe - Architectural Design and Engineering EDACafe - Electronic Design Automation GISCafe - Geographical Information Services TechJobsCafe - Technical Jobs and Resumes ShareCG - Share Computer Graphic (CG) Animation, 3D Art and 3D Models
  Privacy PolicyAdvertise