Help plotting in Autodesk using .NET

Newsgroups Answer
Subject: Help plotting in Autodesk using .NET
From: mikewilldo@gmail.com (MikeB)
Newsgroups: autodesk.autocad.objectarx
Date: Dec 01 2006 04:36:19
Hi All,

I wonder if anybody might be able to help me, i''m trying to write a
..NET component that i can load into autodesk, which will perform a
range of tasks, and then plot a layout. I am having a nightmare of a
time trying to figure out how to plot programatically. Would anyone be
able to  give me a source code sample, or point me in the direction of
a helpful tutorial?

Much appreciated.

Date Subject  Author
01.12. o Help plotting in Autodesk using .NETMikeB
Kenesto: 30 day trial

Internet Business Systems © 2018 Internet Business Systems, Inc.
25 North 14th Steet, Suite 710, San Jose, CA 95112
+1 (408) 882-6554 — Contact Us, or visit our other sites:
AECCafe - Architectural Design and Engineering EDACafe - Electronic Design Automation GISCafe - Geographical Information Services TechJobsCafe - Technical Jobs and Resumes ShareCG - Share Computer Graphic (CG) Animation, 3D Art and 3D Models
  Privacy PolicyAdvertise