Re: facing problem with objectArx 2007 in .Net 2005

Newsgroups Answer
Subject: Re: facing problem with objectArx 2007 in .Net 2005
From: Singh.Amarpreet@gmail.com (Anjelina Jolie)
Newsgroups: autodesk.autocad.objectarx
Date: Aug 30 2006 17:45:13
hi marty,

thanx for your valuable help to me.

Continue Researching from the last week on this topic  could able me to
get the required stuff .
thers very good help in ObjectArxLabs  which come along with this
Autocad.
thnx
Anjelina

Marty wrote:
I guess you kind of lost me on that one. Are you wondering how to load
and run your commands? If so try arx->load
Here''s a good tutorial:
http://arxdummies.blogspot.com/2005/01/welcome.html

Anjelina Jolie wrote:
hi all,
 I am new to objectArx.what i have done, download objectArx 2007 from
net and running it with Visual studio 2005 .net. the problem comes to
me is that

How can I bind arx / dll file with the AutoCad 2006
My first Application is to obtain  the objectIds of each entity in a dwg file.
Although i had written a that code, but dont know how it will be run.

I had searched through Google but couldnt find the good stuff related
to my work.
Any your better ideas, tutorial, article links will be highly
appreciated.

thanx in advance.

Anjelina

Date Subject  Author
24.08. * facing problem with objectArx 2007 in .Net 2005Anjelina Jolie
29.08. `* Re: facing problem with objectArx 2007 in .Net 2005Marty
30.08.  `* Re: facing problem with objectArx 2007 in .Net 2005Anjelina Jolie
02.09.   `- Re: facing problem with objectArx 2007 in .Net 2005epl
Kenesto: 30 day trial
MasterCAM

Internet Business Systems © 2018 Internet Business Systems, Inc.
25 North 14th Steet, Suite 710, San Jose, CA 95112
+1 (408) 882-6554 — Contact Us, or visit our other sites:
AECCafe - Architectural Design and Engineering EDACafe - Electronic Design Automation GISCafe - Geographical Information Services TechJobsCafe - Technical Jobs and Resumes ShareCG - Share Computer Graphic (CG) Animation, 3D Art and 3D Models
  Privacy PolicyAdvertise