Re: New Topic: Python and Solidworks!

Newsgroups Answer
Subject: Re: New Topic: Python and Solidworks!
From: moyshenissan@gmail.com
Newsgroups: comp.cad.solidworks
Date: Dec 31 1969 16:00:00
El lunes, 23 de julio de 2012 11:49:33 UTC+3, shuai.s...@gmail.com  escribió:
Hi Markus,

I am trying to using solidworks with python, do you have small example like import some XYZ point, then generate surface from lines, then generate body from surface. I just don''t know how to start, i have installed python, do i need some other things?

i will love to know if you work with pyhton + solidworks

actually looking forward to start working also with!

best

Moshe

p.s

please let me know if you find something!

Date Subject  Author
31.12. * Re: New Topic: Python and Solidworks!shuai.shao1985
31.12. `- Re: New Topic: Python and Solidworks!moyshenissan
Kenesto: 30 day trial
MasterCAM

Internet Business Systems © 2018 Internet Business Systems, Inc.
25 North 14th Steet, Suite 710, San Jose, CA 95112
+1 (408) 882-6554 — Contact Us, or visit our other sites:
AECCafe - Architectural Design and Engineering EDACafe - Electronic Design Automation GISCafe - Geographical Information Services TechJobsCafe - Technical Jobs and Resumes ShareCG - Share Computer Graphic (CG) Animation, 3D Art and 3D Models
  Privacy PolicyAdvertise