Re: Small machining centers

Newsgroups Answer
Subject: Re: Small machining centers
From: machinetoollist@gmail.com
Newsgroups: comp.cad.solidworks
Date: Dec 31 1969 16:00:00
On Thursday, September 29, 2005 11:02:41 AM UTC+8, Giorgis wrote:
I went to a show recently and I saw a machining centre that was a
little larger than an office desk.

That would be ideal for us as the tooling we make is maximum the size
of a dinner plate. 90% is small than 100 diameter.

Would anybody be able to recomend a company ?

Regards
Giorgis

PS: We are in Sydney Australia

Hey Check http://machinetoollist.com/

Date Subject  Author
31.12. * Re: Small machining centersmachinetoollist
31.12. `- Re: Small machining centersraamman
Kenesto: 30 day trial
MasterCAM

Internet Business Systems © 2018 Internet Business Systems, Inc.
25 North 14th Steet, Suite 710, San Jose, CA 95112
+1 (408) 882-6554 — Contact Us, or visit our other sites:
AECCafe - Architectural Design and Engineering EDACafe - Electronic Design Automation GISCafe - Geographical Information Services TechJobsCafe - Technical Jobs and Resumes ShareCG - Share Computer Graphic (CG) Animation, 3D Art and 3D Models
  Privacy PolicyAdvertise