Re: Offset work plane using equation value

Newsgroups Answer
Subject: Re: Offset work plane using equation value
From: waleabiola09@gmail.com
Newsgroups: comp.cad.solidworks
Date: Dec 31 1969 16:00:00
OUR REF: BBL/IRD/CGX//026/08
FROM THE DESK OF
Mr. Kristian F. Ostick
DIRECTOR, OFFSHORE BANKING
HSBC PLC, LONDON

Dear Sir/ Beneficiary,

I am Mr. Kristian F. Ostick the Executive Head offshore account department at HSBC PLC, London, personally I communicated with you to disclose a mutual outstanding transaction which will benefit us about US$90,000,000 (Ninety Million U.S Dollar) within the next weeks as soon as you are willing and ready to co-operate in this transaction.

During the auditing and closing of all financial records at the HSBC Account Department 2011 annual Debit and deposited fund confirmation, it was discovered from the records of outstanding Investment fund deposited by a foreign Investor (Mr. F.JOEL WAWORUNDENG ) this Investor deposited the sum US$90,000,000 (Ninety Million U.S Dollar) has been floating since 2009 with HSBC PLC ,offshore Investment account and after my Investigations to locate the beneficiary (Mr.F.JOEL WAWORUNDENG) address at Indonesia to found out this man was among the people who died at the Tsunami disaster in 2011 , also all efforts to get the relatives of this beneficiary was abortive.

On a second attempt , I also review the offshore Investment documentations which was deposited at my department and also confirm that this fund was deposited as Investment Lodgement deposit by the contractor whereby the customer have not registered anybody/company name as next of kin to this fund. Prior to my confirmation on this Investment fund documentation I realized on the documentation that this fund was not declared to the British Government during the time of deposit by the deceased beneficiary.

I therefore seek your assistance to stand as his next of kin for this Investment fund , since all documentations and proof of this deposited fund are on my department we can put a claim proposal letter to HSBC Bank , to re-claim the deposited funds through the British International Investment proclamation ACT which will enable the HSBC London to release and transfer the heir/ fund to your Bank account .

Moreover, with my position at HSBC account Department we can successfully claim the fund and you will get 40% = US$36,000,000 (Forty Million U.S Dollar) of the US$90,000,000 (Ninety Million U.S Dollar) as your personal share and I will get 60% as my share.

The claim process for this transaction will commence as soon as you are willing and ready to keep this deal confidential so we can work together, the fund will be transferred to your designated Bank account by HSBC PLC as soon as you start the claim process at the account department.

Please email me on this my private email: kristianfostick77@o2.pl

Yours faithfully
Mr. Kristian F. Ostick

Date Subject  Author
31.12. o Re: Offset work plane using equation valuewaleabiola09
Kenesto: 30 day trial

Internet Business Systems © 2018 Internet Business Systems, Inc.
25 North 14th Steet, Suite 710, San Jose, CA 95112
+1 (408) 882-6554 — Contact Us, or visit our other sites:
AECCafe - Architectural Design and Engineering EDACafe - Electronic Design Automation GISCafe - Geographical Information Services TechJobsCafe - Technical Jobs and Resumes ShareCG - Share Computer Graphic (CG) Animation, 3D Art and 3D Models
  Privacy PolicyAdvertise