DUBLIN — (BUSINESS WIRE) — November 22, 2011 — Research and Markets ( http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/15d50a/mastering_autocad) has announced the addition of John Wiley and Sons Ltd's new book " Mastering AutoCAD 2012 and AutoCAD LT 2012" to their offering.
Learn to master the AutoCAD software
This Autodesk Official Training guide is a comprehensive reference and tutorial that will help you quickly master AutoCAD software. Featuring concise explanations, step-by-step instructions, and hands-on projects based on real-world designs, this Autodesk Official Training Guide covers everything from interface best practices to hatches, fields, dynamic blocks, attributes, linking drawings to databases, rendering realistic views, and presenting designs. This Mastering book is recommended as a Certification Preparation study guide resource for the AutoCAD Associate and Professional exams.
- Serves as an in-depth resource on the fundamentals, functions, and features of AutoCAD, the popular 2D and 3D drawing software, and its less expensive version AutoCAD LT
- Describes how to effectively use hatches, fields, and tables; execute 3D modeling, imaging, and customizing; work with dynamic blocks, drawing curves, and solid fills; and more
- Features a DVD with more than a dozen video tutorials, "before and after" tutorial files, a trial version of AutoCAD, and additional tools and utilities
- Shares helpful examples, step-by-step instructions, and hands-on projects from award-winning author and CAD specialist George Omura
This detailed tutorial is mandatory reading if you're eager to become proficient with AutoCAD or AutoCAD LT.
- George Omura is a licensed architect and Autodesk Authorized Author who has more than 30 years of experience in architecture and has been using AutoCAD for more than 20 years. He has worked on design projects ranging from resort hotels to metropolitan transit systems to the San Francisco Library project. He is the all-time bestselling AutoCAD author and was cited as favorite CAD author by members of the Autodesk User Group International (AUGI) in AUGIWorld magazine's "Best of Everything CAD" issue.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/15d50a/mastering_autocad
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager,
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716