Atlas Navigation API offers simple yet very powerful tools for adding full turn-by-turn GPS navigation capability to any mobile application on a wide range of mobile devices, in zero efforts and no GIS skills.
Some of the basic features of the Navigation API are:
- Top quality 3D maps and satellite imagery.
- Display navigation route, current position and direction.
- Attaching the map to the current device location.
- Textual and visual route description.
- Visual and vocal guidance in real time.
- Re-routing according to real location.
- Information about distance and ETA (estimated time of arrival) from target and maneuvers during the navigation.
- Interactive maps with world coverage, allowing zooming, panning and dragging.
- Search addresses, points-of-Interest (POIs) and driving directions.
- Custom layers and dynamic content display.
- Keypad and touch screen support.
- Extendable Plug-ins and Widgets based framework.
- Rich multimedia management.
AtlasCT ( www.atlasct.com) is a leading developer and provider of worldwide location-based solutions. Our products are designed to supply APIs for maps and location-based services (LBS) for web and mobile platforms. Our cutting edge vector maps technology allows delivery of high quality maps for mobile devices and is the core technology of Nokia Mobile Search maps worldwide. The names of the companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners.
Mobile department manager , AtlasCT
Email: Email Contact