NEW YORK, Nov. 17, 2014 — (PRNewswire) —
The G8 Civil engineering industry guide provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2009-13, and forecast to 2018). The guide also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Features and benefits
* Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, and leading players in the G8 civil engineering market
* Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the G8 civil engineering market
* Leading company profiles reveal details of key civil engineering market players' G8 operations and financial performance
* Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the G8 civil engineering market with five year forecasts
* Compares data from the US, Canada, Germany, France, UK, Italy, Russia and Japan, alongside individual chapters on each country
The G8 countries contributed $734.9 billion in 2013 to the global civil engineering industry, with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 0.9% between 2009 and 2013. The G8 countries are expected to reach a value of $842.8 billion in 2018, with a CAGR of 2.8% over the 2013-18 period.
Among the G8 nations, the US is the leading country in the civil engineering industry, with market revenues of $263.4 billion in 2013. This was followed by Japan and Canada, with a value of $204.2 and $105.2 billion, respectively.
The US is expected to lead the civil engineering industry in the G8 nations with a value of $277.5 billion in 2016, followed by Japan and Canada with expected values of $212.5 and $163.1 billion, respectively.
Your key questions answered
* What was the size of the G8 civil engineering market by value in 2013?
* What will be the size of the G8 civil engineering market in 2018?
* What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the G8 civil engineering market?
* How has the market performed over the last five years?
* How large is the G8 civil engineering market in relation to its regional counterparts?
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p02259433-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution that finds, filters and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.