linkTuner 3.0 has an enhanced web based architecture, reporting capabilities and complements the PTC System Monitor (PSM) application
FISHBOWL HEADQUARTERS, MINNEAPOLIS, MN —April 26, 2013
- Fishbowl Solutions, Inc., a software, services and consulting company delivering solutions to the PTC® marketplace, has released version 3.0 of linkTuner, an out-of-the-box solution for Windchill PDMLink and Pro/INTRALINK. This new version provides a more robust architecture that eases deployment across sites and cluster environments, and includes improved reporting options.
- When implementing Windchill PDMLink or Pro/INTRALINK user acceptance is critical, and system performance is one key metric that drives acceptance. linkTuner is the only solution that uses Creo® to simulate one or dozens of Creo users to properly test a company’s PDMLink environment and help them understand possible issues related to Creo-Windchill system interaction.
- linkTuner compliments the PTC System Monitor (PSM) by easily running and rerunning scenarios to allow administrators to observe PSM metrics and gather additional data and insight.
- linkTuner can also be used in conjunction with the PTC Data Management Performance Benchmark Test data set to automate the actual runtime and data collection that this test requires.
- Fishbowl Solutions will be demonstrating linkTuner 3.0, along with some its other value-add solutions for Windchill, PDMLink and Pro/INTRALINK, in booth 631 at the PTC Live Global conference from June 9 through 12 in Anaheim, California.
- “Our customers understand that you can’t manage what you can’t measure,” said Rick Passolt, Business Development Manager at Fishbowl Solutions. “linkTuner is a unique solution that offers a variety of usage scenarios allowing companies to be proactive instead of reactive when it comes to system performance. It empowers administrators by providing empirical data and not fuzzy feelings about system performance.”