February 15, 2012 -- Today Eye4Software B.V. released version 4.0 of their GPS Toolkit for Windows.
This toolkit (GPS SDK) allows software developers to add GPS and coordinate conversion functionality to their programs, websites or scripts, without any knowledge on GPS ,serial port protocols and geodesy.
Application examples include: GPS mapping, GPS navigation, GPS positioning, time synchronization, hydrographic survey, map grid transformations, map datum transformations and more.
In this latest version, the successor of version 3.2, some new features were added:
- It is now possible to use NADCON, HARN/HPGN or NTv2 datum shift grid file to convert coordinates using high accuracy map datum conversions.
- Also some new map projections were added, including Robinson, Eckert, van der Grinten, Winkel and Equidistant Conic projection.
- The internal database has been updated, and now contains more then 500 map datums and more then 5000 local map grids.
- The package is shipped containing two ActiveX controls, one supporting 32 bit Windows platforms, and a second one that can be used to write GPS applications on 64 bit Windows platforms.
- The toolkit can be used from various programming, web and scripting environments, including: VBScript, Visual Basic, Visual C++, Visual C# .Net, Visual Basic.Net, Borland Delphi, Borland C++ builder, PHP, ASP and ASP.Net.
For more information about this product, please visit the product’s website at h
Eye4Software B.V. is manufacturer of value for money GPS related software products. Please check their website at http://www.eye4software.com for more information.