REDWOOD SHORES, CA -- (MARKET WIRE) -- Nov 21, 2011 -- Oracle (NASDAQ: ORCL)
- To further increase control, visibility and collaboration across the entire project portfolio, Oracle today announced a new release of Oracle's Primavera Contract Management, Business Intelligence Publisher Edition.
- Primavera Contract Management, Business Intelligence (BI) Publisher Edition helps reduce schedule delays and risks by improving contract execution and increasing the efficiency of construction project management.
- To increase the flexibility of enterprise project management, the latest release incorporates advanced reporting capabilities from Oracle Business Intelligence (BI) Publisher that help eliminate dependencies on Microsoft Word by enabling customers to create letter templates via Oracle Business Intelligence (BI) Publisher and edit letters in any text editor.
- The new release also helps organizations increase project, program and user productivity by leveraging the Oracle User Productivity Kit (UPK) to coach and guide users on custom processes in a cost effective manner.
- Additional technology enhancements, including Web services, support integration with other systems.
- As an integrated, scalable solution, Primavera Contract Management, Business Intelligence Publisher Edition can also be easily combined with other Oracle applications, including Oracle's Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management (EPPM), Oracle's AutoVue and Oracle's JD Edwards EnterpriseOne to deliver complete project control.
Delivering Document Control Across the Entire Project Portfolio
- Primavera Contract Management, Business Intelligence Publisher Edition is a document management, job cost and field controls solution that keeps construction projects on schedule and on budget through complete project control. Enhancements in the latest release include:
- Powerful Reporting Capabilities: Oracle's Business Intelligence Publisher replaces Sybase's InfoMaker as the report writer for Primavera Contract Management, Business Intelligence Publisher Edition, offering a robust reporting solution that is consistent with the Primavera family of products.
- Advanced Change Management: Comprehensive, multi-phase change management is a key feature that enables organizations to track and control changes from inception to resolution.
- Oracle UPK Integration: Oracle UPK is enabled throughout Primavera Contract Management, Business Intelligence Publisher Edition, offering another option to provide end users with information on process and application usage.
- Streamlined Payment Capabilities: Help eliminate unnecessary delays by enabling customers to cue, track and automate performance based progress payments to subcontractors.
- Content Repository: Provides a structured and secure environment for customers to store records associated with projects.
- Unified Document Management: Documents are tracked and stored with attachments in a single location providing a complete picture of the project to help ensure accountability and collaboration.
- Oracle's Primavera Contract Management, Business Intelligence Publisher Edition is part of Oracle's comprehensive portfolio of enterprise project portfolio management solutions that help customers manage their entire portfolio lifecycle, from inception to execution and control for investments and projects of all sizes.
- "To keep construction projects on schedule and on budget, it is critical that engineering and construction managers have the tools in place to control a project's plan, budget, forecast costs and deliverables," said Mike Sicilia, senior vice president and general manager, Oracle's Primavera Enterprise Project Portfolio Management. "With the latest release of Primavera Contract Management, Business Intelligence Publisher Edition, Oracle has introduced new capabilities that help improve contract execution and increase the efficiency of construction project management. By increasing control, visibility and collaboration across the entire project portfolio, the new release will help customers reduce overall project costs."
- Oracle's Primavera
- Oracle's Primavera Contract Management Business Intelligence Publisher Edition
- Oracle BI Publisher
- Oracle User Productivity Kit (UPK)
- Oracle's Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management (EPPM)
- Oracle's AutoVue
- Oracle's JD Edwards EnterpriseOne
About Oracle Applications
Over 65,000 customers worldwide rely on Oracle's complete, open and integrated enterprise applications to achieve superior results. Oracle provides a secure path for customers to benefit from the latest technology advances that improve the customer software experience and drive better business performance. Oracle Applications Unlimited is Oracle's commitment to customer choice through continuous investment and innovation in current applications offerings. Oracle's next-generation Fusion Applications build upon that commitment, and are designed to work with and evolve Oracle's Applications Unlimited offerings. Oracle's lifetime support policy helps ensure customers will continue to have a choice in upgrade paths, based on their enterprise needs. For more information on the latest Oracle Applications releases go to www.oracle.com/applications
Oracle and Java are registered trademarks of Oracle and/or its affiliates. Other names may be trademarks of their respective owners.
Contact Info Danielle Cormier-Smith Oracle +1.610.766.3463 Email Contact Simon Jones Blanc & Otus +1.415.856.5155 Email Contact