AutoCAD 2009 Tutorial - First Level: 2D Fundamentals contains a series of ten tutorial style lessons designed to introduce students to AutoCAD 2009. The new improvements and key enhancements of the software are incorporated into the lessons. The reader will learn to use the AutoCAD Heads-up DesignTM interface, which means one will learn to focus on the design, not on the keyboard.
AutoCAD 2009 Certified User Examination
The content of AutoCAD 2009 Tutorial - First Level: 2D Fundamentals has been expanded to cover the performance tasks that have been identified by Autodesk as being included on the AutoCAD 2009 Certified User examination.
Special reference guides show the reader where the performance tasks are covered in the book. The DVD included with each textbook provides a video review of each of the performance tasks.
Table of Contents
Introduction: Getting Started
1. AutoCAD Fundamentals
2. Basic Object Construction Tools
3. Geometric Construction and Editing Tools
4. Object Properties and Organization
5. Orthographic Views in Multiview Drawings
6. Basic Dimensioning and Notes
7. Templates and Plotting
8. Auxiliary Views and Editing with GRIPS
9. Section Views
10. Assembly Drawings and Blocks