Thank you for your answer Randy.
I have thought to use Acrobat 3D but I see 2 major problems to use it :
1. We cannot convert our CAD authority data because :
- We cannot use converted files (STEP, STL, IGES, ...) for manufacturing because the measurements will never have a 100% accurary contrarily to the native files (CATIA).
- We cannot duplicate all our files because there is a risk to have inconsistency between the original file and converted files caused by a bad synchronization.
- We cannot convert authority data for manufacturing from our customers.
2. Is The use of the Acrobat 3D also available with the SmarTeam Web Navigator/Editor. The majority of our users are using SmarTeam Web for consulting documents. Have you experienced it with the SmarTeam Web ?