MCADCafe
   >> Classifieds
Thread views: 2670 View all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode

Parametric_1987
(Stranger )
07/25/12 10:31 PM
Educational advice for a successful CAD career? Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Hi all. I'm a recent graduate with an Associate of Applied Science in Drafting and Design Technology. I'm very interested in building a career in 3D design/CAD and taking it as far as I can. I have been searching high and low, far and wide, for a Bachelor level degree that would be best suited to advancing me in my career goals. I live in Missouri in the US and have been looking into degrees in Mechanical Engineering, Technology Management, and also Art-Computer Animation Studies, but I am unsure as to what the best option would be. I know one thing for sure: design/visualization is my passion. Does anyone have any valuable suggestions or advice for a beginner in the CAD field looking to further his education to make the best possible investment for the future? Thanks for your help and time!

Parametric_1987
(Stranger )
07/28/12 10:19 PM
Re: Educational advice for a successful CAD career? new [re: Parametric_1987]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

This thread has been viewed over 30 times, and still no one has chimed in... surely there is someone out there who has some valuable insight to offer. If you're established and happy in the field of CAD, I'm basically pleading with you to weigh in on this, share what you do, how you got there, what your degree was in college, and your advice for making the best use of time and money when it comes to higher eduaction for the CAD field. Thanks!

View all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode
Jump to

Internet Business Systems © 2016 Internet Business Systems, Inc.
595 Millich Dr., Suite 216, Campbell, CA 95008
+1 (408)-337-6870 — Contact Us, or visit our other sites:
AECCafe - Architectural Design and Engineering EDACafe - Electronic Design Automation GISCafe - Geographical Information Services TechJobsCafe - Technical Jobs and Resumes ShareCG - Share Computer Graphic (CG) Animation, 3D Art and 3D Models
  Privacy Policy Advertise