MCADCafe
   >> CAD Interoperability
Thread views: 39497 View all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode

janesmith
(Stranger )
07/10/05 03:25 AM
Where can I apply for CAD projects and CAD work on Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Hi,

My name is Jane Smith. I am from Canada. I have graduated a technical college with computer aided design profile.

I would like to ask whether somebody knows good places where i can find CAD work online through outsourcing.

Thanks a lot

sivi
(Stranger )
07/27/07 10:07 AM
Re: Where can I apply for CAD projects and CAD work on new [re: janesmith]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Why not to use AXCAD. The AXCAD just require approx. 20MB of hard drive space. And it doesn't require the space of EMS memory. AXCAD is a 100% DWG compatible and AutoCAD command compatible, is another affordable choice for CAD users. 100% DWG compatible, using DWG as native file format. You won't lose any dwg files to use this affordable CAD. Supports AutoCAD 2007 dwg format (from r2.6~2007) High degree of AutoCAD command set compatible. You won't spend much time on learning AXCAD. Supports LISP and ADS development. Functionally with EXPORT DWG to PDF. AXCAD can speed up and save your drafting time. Launch AXCAD with 5 secondes, when launcing AutoCAD with 45 seconds. Please go to http://www.axcad.com to get more details about this software. Also, I'm the reseller of this software, and i can offer you some discount for this software if you want to purchase it. My mail address is sivi.fang@gmail.com

bergg69
(Stranger )
08/13/07 04:57 AM
Re: Where can I apply for CAD projects and CAD work on new [re: janesmith]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Hi:

What kind of CAD work are you looking for?  Do you have experience with injection moulding? Do you have a resume you can send me?

Regards:

Gary

Universal Gravo Plast Inc.

Scarborough ON

www.shortrunplasticmolding.com

View all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode
Jump to

SolidCAM: Program your CNCs directly inside your existing CAD system.

Internet Business Systems © 2016 Internet Business Systems, Inc.
595 Millich Dr., Suite 216, Campbell, CA 95008
+1 (408)-337-6870 — Contact Us, or visit our other sites:
AECCafe - Architectural Design and Engineering EDACafe - Electronic Design Automation GISCafe - Geographical Information Services TechJobsCafe - Technical Jobs and Resumes ShareCG - Share Computer Graphic (CG) Animation, 3D Art and 3D Models
  Privacy Policy Advertise