MCADCafe
   >> MCAD User News and Reviews
Thread views: 8516 View all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode

(Unregistered)
03/19/09 05:04 AM
Dassault Systemes SolidWorks 2009 Products Unveiled new Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Dassault Systemes SolidWorks 2009 Products Unveiled

Use this link to read the full article

The Realist
(Unregistered)
03/19/09 05:04 AM
Yeah right! Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

I don't know what Solidworks 2009 you're using? As far as myself and all the other user s in my company are concerned, 2009 is terrible!
It's slow and unstable. We went from 2007 to 2009. In 2007 I could sketch as fast as i could click the mouse! With 2009 it feels the need to think about every mouse click I make!!!!
Our software provider is no wiser than we are.
We have spent countless HOURS of wasted time due to the program crashing repeatedly.
I'm sorry but this version of solidworks is a joke!

Snottie
(Stranger )
03/23/09 05:51 AM
Re: Yeah right! new [re: The Realist]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

I totally agree with you.

The 2009 version is very unstable and buggy.

They really have released an unfinished product. There is a lot of pressure to release each year a "new" version. They want to include a lot of whistels and bells to sell the product, but the features are not finished and tested very well.

I really hope the future servicepack will sort out a lot of issues, but this version is not very usefull. The crashes cost us a lot of money!

If only we could go back to 2007...  Cry

View all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode
Jump to

Internet Business Systems © 2016 Internet Business Systems, Inc.
595 Millich Dr., Suite 216, Campbell, CA 95008
+1 (408)-337-6870 — Contact Us, or visit our other sites:
AECCafe - Architectural Design and Engineering EDACafe - Electronic Design Automation GISCafe - Geographical Information Services TechJobsCafe - Technical Jobs and Resumes ShareCG - Share Computer Graphic (CG) Animation, 3D Art and 3D Models
  Privacy Policy Advertise