MCADCafe
   >> MCAD User News and Reviews
Thread views: 7610 View all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode

DrWho
(Unregistered)
10/09/08 03:08 PM
Siemens PLM Software Announces Synchronous Technology Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Siemens PLM Software Announces Synchronous Technology

Use this link to read the full article

DrWho
(Unregistered)
new Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

After reading the article I had no more idea of what this Synchronous technology is than I did before reading it. This is not just with this article but all the articles that I have seen and read from many sources. What would have been more informative would have been an article that gives some of the meat and potatoes of this technology and how it is going to increase the designer's efficiency. How about some examples with actual pictures and demos on how it is different than what is out there today. To anyone who is continuing to write about this evolutionary change in working with CAD, until you can provide ACTUAL examples, all you are doing is increasing the HYPE. How about some hard facts. Until then I will continue to use my Ironcad as it seems to have all this stuff already.
Regards,
Mike

everyone
(Unregistered)
new Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

So, how is it different from CoCreate?

View all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode
Jump to

SolidCAM: Program your CNCs directly inside your existing CAD system.

Internet Business Systems © 2016 Internet Business Systems, Inc.
595 Millich Dr., Suite 216, Campbell, CA 95008
+1 (408)-337-6870 — Contact Us, or visit our other sites:
AECCafe - Architectural Design and Engineering EDACafe - Electronic Design Automation GISCafe - Geographical Information Services TechJobsCafe - Technical Jobs and Resumes ShareCG - Share Computer Graphic (CG) Animation, 3D Art and 3D Models
  Privacy Policy Advertise