MCADCafe
   >> MCAD User News and Reviews
Thread views: 7220 View all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode

Jim Carlisle
(Unregistered)
10/09/08 03:08 PM
Siemens PLM Software Technology Helps Hendrick Motorsports W new Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Siemens PLM Software Technology Helps Hendrick Motorsports W

Use this link to read the full article

Jim Carlisle
(Unregistered)
Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

I appreciate the mention of the many other race teams that are using Siemens PLM Softwate and what products they use. However the Siemens PLM Soltware Solid Edge and the Velocity Series products were not mentioned at all, though I believe these products are being used by many teams in the sport.

Norm Crawford
(Unregistered)
new Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

It's always good to see these race teams using a suite of products that I have been following for years.
I have to wonder though; Are any of them using the Teamcenter Visualization Tools and are any of them using VisVSA for Tolerance Analysis? What about 3D annotation? It would be good to read more about more of the details since Teamcenter software solutions are so vast.

View all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode
Jump to

SolidCAM: Program your CNCs directly inside your existing CAD system.

Internet Business Systems © 2016 Internet Business Systems, Inc.
595 Millich Dr., Suite 216, Campbell, CA 95008
+1 (408)-337-6870 — Contact Us, or visit our other sites:
AECCafe - Architectural Design and Engineering EDACafe - Electronic Design Automation GISCafe - Geographical Information Services TechJobsCafe - Technical Jobs and Resumes ShareCG - Share Computer Graphic (CG) Animation, 3D Art and 3D Models
  Privacy Policy Advertise