MCADCafe
   >> MCAD User News and Reviews
Thread views: 9104 View all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode

Brian T.
(Unregistered)
10/09/08 03:03 PM
MCAD Industry View - A May 2006 Update new Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

MCAD Industry View - A May 2006 Update

Use this link to read the full article

Brian T.
(Unregistered)
new Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

What can I say, this article is not a News/Commentary article on MCAD. It is a Liberal Propaganda Tool which I will no longer subscribe to. This is my third comment on these out of place personal comments in a otherwise informative article. When the last article was being reviewed, the last I checked 6 out of 7 responses to that last article agreed with my review, then it was removed from the mcadcafe page. I guess this would be expected, that poll might not swing their way, so cut it short before it looks bad. I have never seen this report taken off this site before. These views are included in a bias manor. Some of the same information could be included with out the Liberal Bias View or the quotes from the Like Sources. Enough Said, another media tool that can't seem to go down the middle.

S. Wertel
(Unregistered)

This article is quite detailed and well written, but what does your political view on the current administration have anything to do with MCAD?
The entire Economic & Geopolitical Factors section is filled with tripe and misleading statistics pulled from sources biased to anti-Bush sentiments. Is this the only medium Henke and Horgan have available to prevail themselves as some sort of economic masterminds? Please keep your political drivel to yourselves, or at least place them in a forum suited to that topic. If I were to have written something as perverse as this, my high school social studies teacher would have accused me of having diarrhea of the mouth and sent me back to perform an unbiased analysis showing both side of the story and how they relate to the topic at hand - the state of the MCAD industry. No where in the Economic & Geopolitical Factors section was there a tie between the rubbish on the page and how it relates to the topic of MCAD. Please go back to high school.
In the future, please contain the Industry View to just an Industry View, or at least tie in the Economic and Political Factors with how they affect MCAD.

Randy Bigs
(Unregistered)
Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

I agree that the authors did not clearly tie in the overall state of the economy with the topic at hand: The MCAD industry. But, based on this week's Wall Street stock meltdown, and the worry about increased inflation, It's obivious that we've got big trouble right here in River City, and it will not only negatively impact our economy in general but the MCAD industry specifically. I applaud Russ and Jack for their in depth financial analysis, but I also would like to see their US and geopolitical comments weaved into the central theme, and I hope when things turn around they'll continue to present an objective viewpoint.

Mac
(Unregistered)

Where's the beef? As I read the article hoping to get an update on the MCAD industry, I quickly realized that this article was just another political aid without any data that could be interpreted without a secret MCAD decoder ring. I find it ridiculas that instead of giving us a real opinions on state things in the MCAD space, the authors just threw up graphs and charts and ambigious explantions about what those caharts and graphs meant. At the end of the article, I could only grin as I kept wating for some information that might actually provide me with some insight on the state of affairs in the MCAD space, but it didn't happen.
I guess I will have to keep on collecting data myself and come up with my own opinions as I am not on someone's pay roll and have no political agenda. Here's a noval idea, lose the jibber jabber talk (Denny Crain) and call it like it is for once.
Mac

View all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode
Jump to

SolidCAM: Program your CNCs directly inside your existing CAD system.

Internet Business Systems © 2016 Internet Business Systems, Inc.
595 Millich Dr., Suite 216, Campbell, CA 95008
+1 (408)-337-6870 — Contact Us, or visit our other sites:
AECCafe - Architectural Design and Engineering EDACafe - Electronic Design Automation GISCafe - Geographical Information Services TechJobsCafe - Technical Jobs and Resumes ShareCG - Share Computer Graphic (CG) Animation, 3D Art and 3D Models
  Privacy Policy Advertise