MCADCafe
   >> MCAD User News and Reviews
Thread views: 8252 View all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode

Brian
(Unregistered)
10/09/08 03:03 PM
MCAD Industry View — A March 2006 Update Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

MCAD Industry View — A March 2006 Update

Use this link to read the full article

Brian
(Unregistered)
new Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

I really feel the liberal Political points of views are unnecessary for this type of new letter. I have commented on this before to the editor and he said there was several comments of the same concern and that something would be done about it. It seemed to calm down for a while and now it’s back. This seems to be from the very liberal side (Which seem to thrive in big cities i.e.:S.F. and our educational institutions) which in fact is the minority of this country by far. It’s just that they take polls that always seem to back up there view and flash them all over and then when it comes time for elections the polls are blown out of the water . Bottom line there is no place for this one sided view in this type of publication. Again I will see if things are rectified and if not I will campaign to all the people in this type of work to boycott this otherwise great CAD News tool. It's easy to grap liberal ammo from our large liberal media.

Sincerely,
Brian

Jay
(Unregistered)

I fail to understand why the authors feel so compelled to include their clearly biased and subjective rants against the Bush administration at the end of what otherwise appears to be an informative well-researched article. By injecting that into the article one has to wonder whether they harbor other biases that effect their reporting. More importantly, there is no relevance to their “Geopolitical & Economic Factors” to a report on the MCAD industry. No doubt, they would argue these topics must be reported on to offer a well-rounded review of the industry within the context of the economy in which it operates. However, this is not reporting, it is nothing more than a string of adjectives incorporated into one-sided rant that clearly exposes the author’s biases.

Kurt
(Unregistered)

An informative article until the Geopolitical & Economic Factors heading. I agree with the two posters above- this is an entirely different topic that belongs elsewhere.

View all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode
Jump to

Internet Business Systems © 2016 Internet Business Systems, Inc.
595 Millich Dr., Suite 216, Campbell, CA 95008
+1 (408)-337-6870 — Contact Us, or visit our other sites:
AECCafe - Architectural Design and Engineering EDACafe - Electronic Design Automation GISCafe - Geographical Information Services TechJobsCafe - Technical Jobs and Resumes ShareCG - Share Computer Graphic (CG) Animation, 3D Art and 3D Models
  Privacy Policy Advertise