MCADCafe
   >> MCAD User News and Reviews
Thread views: 6175 View all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode

Suvranu De
(Unregistered)
10/09/08 03:03 PM
Fourth M.I.T. Conference on Computational Fluid and Solid Mechanics Focus FSI Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Fourth M.I.T. Conference on Computational Fluid and Solid Mechanics Focus FSI

Use this link to read the full article

Suvranu De
(Unregistered)
new Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

This is an exception conference. The MIT conferences have been true to the ideal of promoting the next generation of computational researchers through exposure to the best of research presentations and active financial support through generous fellowships to a truly large number of students, national and international, who would otherwise not be able to attend. The firs three conferences were broad-based and I have been to all three of them. I have received the conference fellowship when I was a graduate student and then my students have received the fellowship in subsequent years. The fourth MIT conference is highly focused on fluid structures interaction. I am sure the tradition will be upheld and we will witness a spectacular conference that brigs together the best and brightest in the field.

Sandra Rugonyi
(Unregistered)

This is a truly outstanding conference that brings together international researchers from different fields to discuss common aspects of their research work. The conference has also been extremely successful in bringing students from all over the world. Throughout this conference, students and researchers are exposed to the very latest advances in the field of computational mechanics, while discussing their unique approaches to solving the most difficult and exciting problems. This is a conference that you should not miss if you are working on the field of fluid-structure interaction.

Jung-Wuk Hong
(Unregistered)

MIT conference on Computational Fluid and Solid Mechanics has been serving to provide great opportunities for researchers and scholars to communicate and discuss with each other. The presentations of the most current edge methodologies have enriched the knowledge of participants from all over the world. This is a wonderful chance to interact with all the excellent researchers from all the continents.

Miguel Luiz Bucalem
(Unregistered)

The M.I.T. conferences on Computational Fluid and Solid Mechanics are unique in the field. In the one hand these conferences have attracted a great deal of interest from the industry which was revealed by financial supported and strong attendance. The perspective from the industry is very important for academia since it helps to direct research efforts and also gives feedback on currents techniques. In the other hand these conferences have made it possible, through full financial support, that outstanding young students and researchers have attended the conference from all over the world. I have heard that more than one hundred students were given support for each conference. This mixture of academia, both young and more experience, and industry have made of the M.I.T. conferences an exceptional environment for high level technical interactions. I have had the privilege of attending the first three conferences and two of my doctoral students were given scholarships from the conference. As they said, such opportunity has had profound positive impact in their work. Finally, the physical environment and all other activities were of top quality making the attendance of the conferences a complete and most pleasant experience. I am sure that the Fourth Conference which focuses on the very important field of Computational Mechanics, namely fluid-structure interactions will turn out to be as attractive as the previous ones.

View all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode
Jump to

Click here for Internet Business Systems © 2014 Internet Business Systems, Inc.
595 Millich Dr., Suite 210, Campbell, CA 95008
+1 (408) 850-9202 — Contact Us, or visit our other sites:
AECCafe - Architectural Design and EngineeringEDACafe - Electronic Design AutomationGISCafe - Geographical Information ServicesTechJobsCafe - Technical Jobs and ResumesShareCG  - Share Computer Graphic (CG) Animation, 3D Art and 3D Models
  Privacy Policy Advertise