Atlanta, GA, June 27, 2016
eQuorum Corporation announces major new features in Version 9.4 of ImageSite, its flagship, comprehensive, yet affordable Document Management Solution for manufacturers, architects and engineers, utilities, universities and government. Version 9.4 will be available to customers starting, June 24, 2016, and provides the user with a modern, contemporary, and intuitive front-end which supports many new features and enhancements.
Major new features and enhancements in ImageSite 9.4 include:
- ImageSite WebSocket Adapter (IWA) – Provides local file access while using ImageSite with the web browser. Includes enhancements that reduce clicks and improve the user experience, such as automatically opening a document without Windows prompts when downloading
- Automatically uploads and downloads CAD reference files when their parent is uploaded or downloaded
- Desktop Markup Printing – Allows printing of multiple markups on one or more pages
- Desktop Print Set Support – Allows saving, restoring, and printing of sets where the print settings (destination, printer, and number of copies) are saved for the set and for individual documents within the set
- Desktop CSV Search – Allows a search based on the contents of a CSV file
Based in Atlanta, Georgia, eQuorum is the developer of the ImageSite suite of products, including an enterprise-wide document management and product lifecycle management system with departmental level pricing. ImageSite can be implemented as both an internal document management system and as a cloud-based collaboration solution with affiliates, customers, and vendors for a wide variety of industries. eQuorum provides solutions including its software, business workflow consulting, training, and implementation services to help customers quickly realize the productivity benefits of their solutions. For additional information regarding eQuorum’s products and services, please call 404.497.8110 or visit the company’s web site http://www.eQuorum.com.
ImageSite is a registered trademark of eQuorum Corporation.
All other products are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners.