Thread views: 570 View all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode

(Stranger )
03/02/16 10:27 PM
Get Split PST Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Get Split PST software is excellent utility which divides large PST file into manageable and smaller PST files as per the specific criterion like size, date, folder and email id, and protects them from any corruption issues because of file size limits.It is available in Corporate License and Home User’s License.

Key Features:-

* Splits large PST files which are just created while keeping original PST file as is.
* Avoids corruption in PST files and divides large-sized PST files into smaller files.
* Supports all versions of MS Outlook like 2000, 2002, 2003 and 2010
* Compatible to Windows 2000, Xp, 2003, Vista, 8, 7

To download visit:-

(Stranger )
03/03/16 01:03 AM
Re: Get Split PST new [re: johnbogart]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Another helpful Split Pst software which can also split large PST file in few mouse clicks without data loosing.The split PST files can be smaller than 200 MB and larger up to 2 GB. You can split the existing PST file at any time you feel it is exceeding its limit. You can split it into any of your desired sizes to avoid the problems of corruption in future.This Software is supported by all MS Outlook 2003, 2007, 2010 or 2013.Get more detail info:-

(Stranger )
03/07/16 04:15 AM
Re: Get Split PST new [re: johnbogart]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

You can easiest way to split your all Outlook PST file with the help of Kernel for EML to PST tool. I too already used this software a few days ago, and I am really satisfied. So I would like to recommend the same. Try free demo, visit on:

View all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode
Jump to

Colortrac: LearnMore
TurboCAD pro : Limited Time offer

Internet Business Systems © 2016 Internet Business Systems, Inc.
595 Millich Dr., Suite 216, Campbell, CA 95008
+1 (408)-337-6870 — Contact Us, or visit our other sites:
AECCafe - Architectural Design and Engineering EDACafe - Electronic Design Automation GISCafe - Geographical Information Services TechJobsCafe - Technical Jobs and Resumes ShareCG - Share Computer Graphic (CG) Animation, 3D Art and 3D Models
  Privacy Policy Advertise