Creating Your Premium Multimedia Press Release Made Simple
If you've used a word processor, like Microsoft Word, then most of the functions in the MCADCafe.com
Article Management page will be familiar to you. We'll just be covering the functions you'll use to include graphics and video to your press release here.
- Entering your Press Release
- First, enter your article's title in the Title Headline text entry box.
- Next, cut and paste your article
into the Article Content section from a Word document, or text file. You can also cut and paste directly from a
web page that includes graphics and links. If you do this, the graphics will appear and the links will work.
- To paste from an HTML document click the
button, paste your HTML code into the Editor, and click Update to populate the Article Content section
- Adding Graphics
- Position your cursor on the line that you'd like the graphics to appear then click the graphic icon
on the toolbar to pop-up the Insert/Edit Image workspace.
- Enter the full path URL to the image you'd like displayed, including http:// in the Image URL entry area. For example,
"http://www.mcadcafe.com/images/j_rowe.jpg" Then enter your image's description and title. If you've done things right you will see a
preview of your graphic in the Preview window.
- Click Insert and your image will appear in your press release at the cursor's location.
- Use the toolbar's editing functions to position your graphic.
- Adding Video
- Position your cursor on the line that you'd like the video to appear then click the video icon
on the toolbar to pop-up the Insert/Edit embedded media workspace.
- Select the media type from the Type pull down menu.
- Enter the full path URL to the video you'd like displayed, including http:// in the Video URL entry area. For example,
"http;//www.mcadcafe.com/test.wmv." Then enter your video's description and title.
If you've done things right you will see a preview of your graphic in the Preview window.
- Dimension your video and check "Constrain proportions."
- Click Insert and your video will appear in your press release at the cursor's location.
- Check out the Advanced media features by clicking the Advanced tab.
- Use the toolbar's editing functions to position your video.
Video Example 1
Video Example 2
- Saving your "Press Replase"
When you've got your press release looking the way you want it check the box in front of the "Publish as a Premium Multimedia Press Release for $249.00" link. Once you've make your purchase your article is reviewed and published the same day.
Need Help? Contact the MCADCafe.com Webmaster.
Don't forget to provide us with your contact information. You may give us your phone number, so we can call you if necessary.