PARIS — (BUSINESS WIRE) — April 25, 2012 — Regulatory News:
Dassault Systèmes (Paris: DSY) (Euronext Paris: #13065, DSY.PA), reports IFRS unaudited financial results for the first quarter ended March 31, 2012. These results were reviewed by the Company’s Board of Directors on April 25, 2012.
- EPS growth of 14% to €0.58 (IFRS) and 13% to €0.71 (non-IFRS)
- First quarter performance led by Asia, where total revenue up 15% in constant currencies
- Dassault Systèmes expanding 3DExperience to nature with the creation of a new brand, GEOVIA
- Signed acquisition agreement with Gemcom Software International, a global leader in mining industry software solutions
- Updating 2012 financial objectives for Q1 performance and currency exchange rates
- Board of Directors proposes 30% increase in annual cash dividend per share
|2012 First Quarter Financial Summary|
In millions of Euros, except per share data
|Change||Change in cc*||Change||Change in cc*|
|Q1 Total Revenue||462.4||13%||10%||462.4||13%||10%|
|Q1 Software Revenue||
|Q1 Operating Margin||22.9%||29.3%|
*In constant currencies.