"TurboCAD Pro 19 moves people into the 64-bit world," stated Bob Mayer, COO of IMSI/Design. "Not only is performance outstanding, but the ability to access up to 48x more memory in Windows 7 dramatically improves the overall function and operation, especially with larger files. TurboCAD is now a fully re-engineered, modern CAD platform."
TurboCAD Pro v19 and Pro Platinum v19 boast dozens of new and enhanced features, including:
- New 64-Bit Version addresses up to 32GB of memory to load, process, and render larger CAD files.
- AutoUpdate automatically notifies and downloads the latest TurboCAD update.
- New User Interface with contemporary menu colors and icons with option to return to the classic UI.
- Improved Design Engines including updated ACIS® v22, LightWorks® v8.3 and Redsdk v3 Rendering.
More Powerful Tools
- New Smooth Surface Mesh 3D Modeling Tools allow for easier, rapid creation of organic shapes. (Platinum only)
- New Editing Tools for Smooth Meshes offer greater control over 3D models. (Platinum only)
- New Geo-Location and New Compass Rose specify location to 6-point accuracy and display orientation
- New ePack File Packaging packs up everything associated with a CAD file for easy distribution. (Platinum only)
- New Page Layout Wizard for rapid creation of 2D layouts from an existing 3D model.
- New Drawing Compare to visually detect differences in drawings.
Easier Rendering and Visualization
- New Material Editor lets you locate, select, apply and edit materials, luminance, and more.
- New Hatch Pattern Creator for quickly creating custom, repeating hatch patterns.
- New Redsdk Support in Quality Render Mode.
- Improved DWG/DXF Filter with a range of enhancements.
- New & Improved DGN Filter to open & save MicroStation files through v8.
- New 3D Print option outputs a part directly to 3D System's BFB 3D printer software.
"There are some really great new features in TurboCAD Pro 19 and Pro Platinum 19. We think most AutoCAD® and AutoCAD LT users would be shocked to find out how much more value they can get with TurboCAD," added Mayer.
Availability and Pricing
TurboCAD Pro 19 is now available for $1,295. TurboCAD Pro Platinum 19 is now available for $1,495.
For a quick YouTube overview of some of the new features in TurboCAD v19, please visit http://youtu.be/gmAdPY3llag
For more information or to upgrade online, please visit www.TurboCAD.com or call IMSI/Design at 1.800.833.8082 (+1.415.483.8000).
IMSI/Design is the global leader in retail CAD (Computer Aided Design). With over 15 million products sold since 1988, IMSI/Design products include the award-winning TurboCAD®, DoubleCAD, DesignCAD, TurboFLOORPLAN, and TurboViewer families of precision design and mobile applications. Please visit www.IMSIdesign.com for more information.
© 2012 IMSI/Design, LLC. All rights reserved. IMSI and TurboCAD are registered trademarks and/or trademarks of IMSI/Design, LLC. AutoCAD is a registered trademark of Autodesk. All other identifiable marks are the property of their respective owners.
CONTACT: IMSI/Design Pam Volpe 415.483.8025 pr (at) imsidesign.com