Get the Best Value from Your Electromechanical Design Simulations
Need to maximize performance of your new electric machine design? Spending too much time minimizing power losses on that latest transformer design while trying to comply with increasingly strict noise regulations?
Then join this free webinar that illustrates how Optimus orchestrates JMAG Designer electromechanical design simulations to deliver the best solution in the time that you have available.
We'll show you how Optimus integrates with JMAG Designer, leveraging its solution capabilities to streamline your simulation process and to deliver better engineering insights. Through various examples, we'll show you:
- how easy it is with Optimus to set up a repeatable simulation workflow that involves JMAG Designer - running without any manual intervention.
- how Optimus conducts Design of Experiments (DOE), enabling you to focus on the most influential design parameters - not wasting any time on low-impact design changes.
- how Optimus creates reliable meta-models from DOE data, delivering deeper engineering insights and enabling smart design optimization.
- how easily you can share Optimus meta-models with other engineering teams, to facilitate interaction and speed up the development process altogether
- how Optimus delivers benchmark product designs using robust and industry-proven design optimization methods.
Will be presenting during this webinar:
- Mike Nieburg - VP Business Development, Noesis Solutions
- Alain Kone - JMAG Sales Manager, POWERSYS
- Taylor Newill - Application Engineer, Noesis Solutions
Who should attend?
Although this webinar is focused on electro-mechanical design simulation, any engineer or engineering manager involved in simulation based design will find it informative and useful.
Also stay tuned for future webinars, which illustrate how Optimus helps save valuable development time and realize product performance gains.
Free 1 hour webinar on Thursday Mar 27, 2014
For a complete list of upcoming Optimus webinars & past webinar recordings, visit our web site.