The demonstrations will include:
- PSoC, which integrates configurable analog and digital peripheral functions, memory and a microcontroller on a single chip.
- TrueTouch® touchscreen solutions and CapSense® capacitive touch-sensing controllers for sleek, intuitive user interfaces.
- USB and wireless connectivity solutions, including the $49 SuperSpeed Explorer Kit based on the programmable EZ-USB® FX3 USB 3.0 peripheral controller, and USB 3.0 solutions for digital imaging, video capture, and 3-D motion sensing.
- Automotive solutions for use in infotainment, body electronics and under the hood applications.
- The industry's leading portfolio of SRAMs and nonvolatile SRAMs and F-RAMs memories, targeting automotive, military, aerospace, medical, and industrial applications.
MCUs Can't. PSoC Can.
PSoC solutions bring the flash-based equivalent of a field-programmable ASIC to embedded designs without lead-time or NRE penalties. PSoC integrates configurable analog and digital circuits with an on-chip microcontroller, reducing component count and simplifying revisions. A single PSoC device can integrate as many as 100 peripheral functions, accelerating cycle time and improving quality while reducing board space, power consumption, and system cost.
PSoC "future-proofs" designs, protecting them against last-minute specifications changes. It enables firmware-based changes at any point in the design cycle -- even out in the field. All PSoC devices are dynamically reconfigurable, enabling designers to transform resources on-the-fly and to execute tasks with fewer ICs. For more information on PSoC, please visit www.cypress.com/psoc. Free online training is available at www.cypress.com/psoctraining.
Follow Cypress Online
- Join the Cypress Developer Community.
- Follow @CypressSemi on Twitter.
- Visit us on Facebook and LinkedIn.
- View Cypress videos on our Video Library or YouTube.
Cypress delivers high-performance, mixed-signal, programmable solutions that provide customers with rapid time-to-market and exceptional system value. Cypress offerings include the flagship PSoC 1, PSoC 3, PSoC 4 and PSoC 5LP programmable system-on-chip families. Cypress is the world leader in capacitive user interface solutions including CapSense touch sensing, TrueTouch touchscreens, and trackpad solutions for notebook PCs and peripherals. Cypress is a world leader in USB controllers, which enhance connectivity and performance in a wide range of consumer and industrial products. Cypress is also the world leader in SRAM and nonvolatile RAM memories. Cypress serves numerous major markets, including consumer, mobile handsets, computation, data communications, automotive, industrial and military. Cypress trades on the NASDAQ Global Select Market under the ticker symbol CY. Visit Cypress online at www.cypress.com.
Cypress, the Cypress logo, PSoC, EZ-USB, TrueTouch and CapSense are registered trademarks and FX3 and F-RAM are trademarks of Cypress Semiconductor Corp. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Contact: Samer Bahou Cypress PR (408) 232-4552 Email Contact