"The response to our free TurboViewer app has been terrific," stated Royal Farros, Chairman and CEO of IMSI/Design. "TurboViewer Pro adds a host of powerful new viewing features, making TurboViewer Pro the fastest and most capable 2D and 3D viewer on the iOS platform."
TurboViewer Pro for the iPad and iPhone include everything in free TurboViewer, plus:
- Visual styles that support:
- Hidden line
- Shaded with edges
- Grayscale mode
- Adjust edge color range from white-gray-black
- Adjust x-ray transparency factor
- Option to use default or model lights (if any in drawing)
- Option to render both inside and outside model (force two-sided rendering)
- Layer Manager (turn on/off layers, invert layers, turn all layers on/off)
- Additional settings (turn on/off 2D/3D autosense navigation, option to use two fingers to 3D rotate/tumble or constrain orbit, etc.)
- Support for 14 languages: Chinese (simplified), Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, French, German, Japanese, Norwegian, Polish, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, and Turkish
- No onscreen advertising
"We built TurboViewer from the ground up for mobile devices... but what we've found is it may be the fastest 2D and 3D drawing viewer on any platform," added Farros.
Availability and Pricing
TurboViewer Pro has an introductory price of $9.99 and is available now from the App Store. For more information, please visit www.IMSIdesign.com/TurboViewer.
IMSI/Design is the global leader in retail CAD (Computer Aided Design). With over 15 million products sold since 1988, IMSI/Design products include the award-winning TurboCAD®, DoubleCAD, DesignCAD, TurboFLOORPLAN, Renditioner, and TurboViewer families of precision design applications for desktop and mobile. Please visit www.IMSIdesign.com for more information.
© 2011 IMSI/Design, LLC. All rights reserved. IMSI, TurboCAD, and DoubleCAD are trademarks of IMSI/Design, LLC. Apple, iPad, iPhone, and App Store are trademarks of Apple. Android is a trademark of Google Inc. DWG, AutoCAD, and AutoCAD LT are trademarks of Autodesk, Inc. All other identifiable marks are the property of their respective owners.
CONTACT: IMSI/Design Pam Volpe 415.483.8025 Email Contact