A $198 / year subscription provides unlimited access to the entire curriculum. More information about the new offerings and other CollabNet training is available at http://www.open.collab.net/training/.
The Interactive Scrum Training portion of the training series includes:
- Introduction to Scrum
- The Backlog Refinement Meeting
- The Sprint Planning Meeting
The Scrum Lecture Series portion of the training series includes:
- Agile Team Leadership -- The Art of Letting Go
- Choosing a Pilot Project -- A Practical Guide to Getting Started with Scrum
- Agile Transformation Strategy -- What Does it Take to Become Agile?
- Agile Release Planning and Monitoring
More training modules and lectures are being continuously added to the series.
- A case study discussing CollabNet customer Red Gate Software's success implementing Scrum is available at http://www.open.collab.net/news/library/casestudies.html.
- White papers covering Agile software development, Agile ALM, and Agile Transformation in the Enterprise are available at http://www.open.collab.net/news/library/agile-whitepapers.html.
- The full version of the company's ScrumWorks Pro software is available for free download with free licenses for teams of up to 10 people at http://www.open.collab.net/products/scrumworks/.
"Successful adoption of Agile in the enterprise requires that nearly every stakeholder become familiar with Agile precepts and practices," said David Parker, vice president and general manager, Scrum business line, CollabNet. "CollabNet's new Web-based Agile training modules and lectures efficiently and cost-effectively achieve that goal and also provide valuable, fresh perspective for Agile experts."
CollabNet is the recognized leader in leveraging collaboration, Agile methods, and Cloud computing to transform the way software development organizations develop and deploy applications. We enable our customers to efficiently manage lifecycles, development processes, distributed teams, and projects. Our lightweight and easy-to-use platform, offered in the Cloud on the Codesion hosting platform and in on-premises versions, delivers substantial cost, quality, and time-to-market improvements to more than 7,000 customers, from workgroups to enterprises. For more information, please visit www.collab.net.
CollabNet and ScrumWorks are registered trademarks of CollabNet, Inc. Codesion is a trademark of CollabNet, Inc. Other names may be trademarks of their respective holders.
Media Contact: Brian Danella Prequent, Inc. (for CollabNet) +1 (408) 275-6455 office +1 (650) 743-6606 mobile Email Contact