"The temperature, load, and displacement interpolation command set brings a new level of automation to NE/Nastran," said David Weinberg, CEO and President of Noran Engineering. With support for 2D and 3D models across a variety of different CAE products the tools are powerful yet remain easy to use. Load interpolation includes forces, moments, and pressure.
- Easy to setup interpolation command allows the use of dissimilar 2D or 3D models
- Allows different model types using different formats to be used together (i.e. SINDA and NASTRAN)
- Multidisciplinary simulations, interfacing different codes (i.e. wall pressure distribution computed by FLUENT used as input load for NASTRAN)
- Bi-directional feature allows viewing of interpolated data before use to verify data validity
- Accurate and precise automated data transfer with multiple data sets allowed per analysis run
- Input format is standard and easily formatted (NASTRAN)
Noran Engineering Inc. is a world-wide leader in CAE. Established in 1991 Noran Engineering Inc. was created with the idea of bringing a true Nastran analysis tool from the mainframe to the desktop. Our flagship product NE/Nastran accomplished that goal. Twelve years later Noran Engineering Inc. continues to lead the competition by improving and enhancing the software's unique blend of power, ease-of-use and cost effectiveness. Noran Engineering, Inc. is aggressively focused on commitment to the customer and continuous software development. For a FREE evaluation copy, additional product information or to order NE/Nastran V8.2, call toll-free at (877) NENastran or visit us online at www.NENastran.com