July 14, 2011 - CIMdata recently published its 2011 PLM Industry Review and Trends Report. This report, the second of five modules in the CIMdata PLM Market Analysis Report Series, focuses on the key issues facing the global PLM ecosystem of solution providers and end user organizations. This report offers CIMdata’s perspective on current trends in the PLM industry and how they may affect current suppliers and investments.
The report provides essential information on the following key areas:
- The changes that occurred in the PLM market in 2010.
- The impact of these changes in the short and medium term.
- What the future holds for the PLM market.
- PLM industry review and trends.
- The growing PLM economy.
- The evolution of the enterprise IT infrastructure.
- The expansion of the PLM footprint into areas such as: digital manufacturing, enterprise simulation management, requirements management, and mechatronics.
- The evolution of the PLM competitive landscape.
Among those who will benefit from the information contained in this report include: PLM solution providers, industrial companies, corporate and academic libraries, and those who are interested in keeping up with current trends and issues facing the PLM industry.
CIMdata’s 2011 PLM Industry Review and Trends Report is available as a stand-alone document or as part of CIMdata’s comprehensive PLM Market Analysis Report Series. For more information or to purchase a copy of the report, visit our website at http://www.cimdata.com/publications/reports_purchase.html or call us at 734-668-9922.