DUBLIN — (BUSINESS WIRE) — September 25, 2009 — Research and Markets ( http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/d24f4c/manufacturing_appl) has announced the addition of the " Manufacturing Applications Investment in Greece to 2014" report to their offering.
This databook provides forecast revenue opportunities for technology vendors in the Greek manufacturing industry.
- This databook provides The view of the software and services revenue opportunities for vendors in 16 manufacturing industries
- It provides an estimate of investment in 2008 and forecasts from 2008 to 2014, taking into account the global recession
Highlights of this title
The investment in technologies in Greece by the manufacturing industry is estimated to be $189.8m in 2008, and is forecast to grow at a compounded annual growth rate (CAGR) of 2.4% over the 200814 period to reach a value of $218.5m.
Revenue opportunities for technology vendors are segmented into two portfolios: services and software. The revenue derived from services was estimated to be $131.5m in 2008, accounting for a share of 69.3% of the total market. This was followed by the revenue generated by the software segment, with an estimated $58.3m and a share of 30.7%.
The revenue derived via services is expected to reach $150.8m in 2014, with a CAGR of 2.3% between 2008 and 2014. Software revenue opportunities are expected to reach a value of $67.7m in 2014, with a CAGR of 2.5% across the same period.
Key reasons to purchase this title
- Develop business strategies by analyzing the spending patterns among various industries in the manufacturing applications market in Greece
- Design effective marketing and sales strategies by identifying key and fast growth industries
- Make informed business decisions through an understanding of the overall spending trends in the software and services segment
Key Topics Covered:
MANUFACTURING APPLICATIONS REVENUE IN GREECE: OVERVIEW
BATCH MANUFACTURING INDUSTRY
DISCRETE MANUFACTURING INDUSTRY
PROCESS MANUFACTURING INDUSTRY
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/d24f4c/manufacturing_appl
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager,
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716