NEi Software To Show Advanced Simulation Tools for Pro/E Users at PTC World Event Conference 2009
WESTMINSTER, CA. May 27, 2009 – NEi Software (NEi), a global leader in the development of Finite Element Analysis (FEA) software, will demonstrate various advanced simulation options available to Pro/ENGINEER users at the PTC/USER World Event 2009. Highly accurate NEi Nastran solvers can work directly with PTC’s Pro/ENGINEER Mechanica; or, pre and post processors Femap®, and NEi Fusion™ powered by NEi Nastran can import Pro/ENGINEER files to perform linear and nonlinear analysis. The event takes place at the Rosen Shingle Creek Hotel in Orlando, FL, June 7-10. NEi Software is at Booth #523. Simulation technology developed by NEi solves engineering problems for 3D CAD parts and assemblies subjected to structural or thermal loads. The graphic results and animations provide product designers, engineers and analysts with insight on stress, deformation, vibration and heat transfer, allowing them to catch problems and optimize parts early in the development cycle before prototypes or parts are fabricated. The emphasis on cost reduction in today's economy has heightened interest in NEi’s engineering analysis and simulation software because it typically shows a high Return on Investment (ROI).
New virtual testing tools in NEi’s portfolio include:
• Automated Impact Analysis (AIA™) and Drop Test for performing implicit, nonlinear impact tests on projects ranging from military projectiles to product packaging and drop testing of consumer electronic products
• Design Optimization finds solutions to complex problems with multiple geometric options and competing engineering parameters as occurs in the design of strong but light structures
• Automated Surface Contact Generation (ASCG™) provides real world fidelity with true 3D contact while removing complexity and manpower from the task
• Automated Edge Connection Generation (AECG™) is a major productivity tool for speeding model creation for shell type structures like, cars, ships, and aircraft
• Advanced Failure Criteria using modern theories like Puck and LaRC02 finds first ply failure in composite structures, such as carbon fiber and epoxy laminates
• Progressive Ply Failure Analysis (PPFA™) takes composite engineering a step further by revealing how damage is propagated through laminated structures allowing for further optimization
About NEi Software (NEi)
NEi is a global leader in engineering analysis and virtual test software for designers and analysts. Engineers gain insight with digital prototypes that provide graphic visualizations of stress, deformation, vibration modes, impact, fatigue, kinematics, heat transfer, fluid flow, and other physical parameters. Companies gain a competitive edge with a faster, less costly product development process that delivers more innovative, reliable, and higher quality products. See the website for applications by leading companies, video demonstrations, White Papers, webinars, tutorials, and training classes.
Website: www.neisoftware.com | Telephone: 714.899.1220 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Marketing Contact: Dennis Sieminski, P.E. | NEi Software | 714.899.1220 Ext. 207 | email@example.com