IRONCAD Version 11.0 Extends Ease of Use Through Customer Driven Requests
ATLANTA, GA. December 8th, 2008 – IronCAD, LLC, a leading provide of 3D design productivity solutions, today announced the release of IRONCAD Version 11.0, the latest offering of its award winning 3D design solution known worldwide for its ease of use and end user productivity. By combining history-based parametrics and direct geometry manipulation into a single modeling environment along with the customer driven requests, IRONCAD Version 11.0 gives designers and engineers greater design freedom and flexibility to get products to market faster with better quality.
IronCAD Version 11.0 and its accompanying bonus Gold Partner CD are available for immediate delivery. Shipments to existing customers will begin at the beginning of January 2009. An evaluation copy of the latest product version is available for download today from http://www.ironcad.com/. All new customers buying IRONCAD today will automatically receive Version 11.0.
“IRONCAD Version 11 is a significant step forward for the product, not only allowing users to operate on newer 64-bit and Vista platforms, but also delivering numerous features that have been requested by our user base and market to make our product more productive” commented Dr. Tao-Yang Han, president of IronCAD, “We have worked closely with our customers to find ways to simplify and streamline their design processes while strengthening our product to meet the needs of our market, and this release is a direct result of these efforts.” he continued.
Many customer driven feature enhancements have been implemented in this latest version including these key items:
- Assembly Performance Improvements with Load, Save, and Memory Usage
- Support for 32-Bit and 64-Bit on both Windows XP and Vista
- Many User Interface Improvements for Enhanced Productivity
- Zoom to Selection for Quick Viewing and Centering of Selected Objects
- Find in Scene Browser for Quick Locate of Selected Data
- Search Browser for Advance Find Capabilities Within Scene Files
- Many 2D Sketch Improvements in User Interface and Capabilities
- Import/Export Improvements for Accuracy and Memory Reduction
- True Thread Feature and Variable Pitch/Radius Helix Support
- 3D Positioning Improvements with the TriBall® Positioning Tool
- Smart Assembly Improvements with Stronger Connection Options
- Drawing Improvements Including Multiple Broken-Out Section Support
- Advanced Rendering Catalogs Added to Enhance Realistic Renderings
- Visibility Updates for Shadow/Reflection Planes and Real-time Shadows
- Updated Import/Export Formats Including CATIA V5/UG/PRO-E
- Updated Partner CD with Additional Third Party Add-on Applications
- New Partner Programs - Algor DesignCheck Professional, Print3D and Softeacher
“IRONCAD Version 11.0 will greatly improve our productivity by providing many user oriented functionality items”, commented Brian Buche, Technical Illustrator for Skyline Exhibits. “IronCAD made a conscious effort to listen to customer demands and they have really delivered in this release”, he continued.
Based in Atlanta, GA, IronCAD is a leading provider of 3D Design Productivity Solutions that deliver the highest levels of customer satisfaction and productivity. Solutions that can be used either standalone or as complimentary collaboration solutions of a broader PLM initiative. Its flagship product IronCAD has won many industry awards for its innovative technology and leads the industry in its ease of use and design productivity. IronCAD products are being used successfully by thousands of customers worldwide. For more information on IronCAD, call 1-800-339-7304 or visit www.ironcad.com.
V.P. of Marketing
700 Galleria Parkway Suite 300
Atlanta, GA 30339Phone: 678-202-8325
Email: Email Contact