CONTACTS: Ron Weavil President/Marketing Director Revware, Inc. Email ContactRALEIGH, NC – January 22, 2003 – Revware Inc., the developer of the RevWorks CAD-based Reverse Engineering (CADRE) technology and SolidWorks Gold Partner, will be demonstrated RevWorks 2003, which includes a new LeapManager and interface to the FARO Platinum digitizer, at the upcoming SolidWorks World 2003 in Orlando, January 19-22. RevWorks helps reduce product development time and increase accuracy by linking SolidWorks users with their 3D digitizer or coordinate measuring machine (CMM). By providing users with real-time collection of part data and the immediate display of features such as surface patches, RevWorks has become the Feature-based reverse engineering tool of choice among SolidWorks users.
RevWorks 2003 includes:
- New LeapManager creates datums, leapsets and origins. Files are stored and portable.
- Redesigned ProbeManager – graphical interface for standard and custom probes
- Dynamic graphical status indicators on toolbar display real-time mode status
- New independent resizable position display window allows the user to display any of the x, y or z active coordinates at any size in its own docking tool bar
- New plane creation method: digitize a parallel plane from model face
- On-screen cursor displays probe motions with Revware Sketch Tracking technology
- Many new keyboard shorts added
- Tangent Arc's added as feature type
- Increased speed when using Scan Mode
- NEW interfaces to FARO Platinum and Titanium Digitizers
To learn more about Revware products and test drive the NEW FARO Platinum arm, visit the Revware booth (#321) at SolidWorks World 2003 in Orlando, January 19-22. Also present in our booth is Immersion Corporation demonstrating ScribeWorks with their new MicroScribe G2 series arm.
The RevWorks 2003 will begin shipping to all RevWorks subscription service customers on February.
About Revware, Inc. Founded in 1992, Revware is a private company with its headquarters in Raleigh, NC. The company's mission is to develop software applications that help design engineers streamline the reverse engineering process. Revware is an industry leader and a pioneer in the field of CAD-based reverse engineering. RevWorks an original SolidWorks Gold Partner application is sold through authorized SolidWorks resellers, system integrators, and Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs). For more information about Revware, Inc., call 919-790-0000 or visit us at www.revworks.com.