Key New Features of RMA v3.2 include:
- 3,000 New Materials. 30% increase now available and counting.
- FEA Data Export for All Three Platforms, (ProE, Solidworks, & Inventor). Providing the ability to attach material files directly to the part.
- Full Support of all vendors New releases. ProE / Wildfire, Solidworks 2003, & Inventor 6.
- Faster and Easier Web Based updates. “By shrinking the size of our download file and adding advanced updating features, we where able to dramatically increase the speed of updates” stated John Townsend, Director of Database Architecture with RESINATE.
- New Licensing Options: Unlimited Server License, Floating 5 and 10 Packs.
- Enhanced usability features.
MCAD professionals can request a free demo by visiting RESINATE’s new web site at www.resinatecorp.com.
RESINATE is the leading provider of Automated Materials Management software for the discrete manufacturing sector. Its foundation product, RESINATE Materials Advisor (RMA), is the first software application available worldwide, that automates plastic material selection directly into leading CAD environments (SolidWorks, Pro/ENGINEER and Autodesk Inventor). Our applications help leading Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEM) and Design professionals to effectively and efficiently analyze the design of their products and identify optimal plastic materials. RESINATE's RMA application enables OEMs to compress time to market for new products, reduce costs associated with direct materials and dramatically increase productivity throughout the product lifecycle.
For more information, please visit www.resinatecorp.com or email to Email Contact.
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE: David J. Fitzgerald, Global Director Resinate Corporation 978.824.1700 x6110 Email Contact