Training Programs; cost of bundles remains at just $95
(October 15, 2007) Denver, CO – i get it has announced the release of six 2008 Update and Essentials courses for its popular AutoCAD and Inventor `software training programs. There is no increase in the cost of each bundle, which remains at the industry-leading price point of $95 for a 12-month subscription.
“i get it continues to offer AutoCAD and Inventor engineering professionals by far the best value in on-line training,” said David Fedler, Chief Strategist for i get it. “The new materials are automatically loaded into the i get it Learning Path of existing subscribers. New users can be sure that for just $95, their 12-month subscription will give them access to the most up-to-date and comprehensive AutoCAD and Inventor training on the planet.”
Details of the new courses are:
* AutoCAD 2008 Update—highlights changes and enhancements to the interface, dimensioning, and annotation scales. Also examines new features such as the layer properties manager, layer settings dialog, and enhanced spell checking.
* Autodesk Inventor 2008 Update—highlights changes and enhancements in sheet metal, the Drawing Manager, the interface, the Sketch environment, Shape Design, and Frame Generator.
* Autodesk Inventor 2008 Essentials-Assembly Drawings—focuses on the basics of Parts Lists and Bill of Materials, Item number manipulation, Balloons, Drawing Standards and Styles, Layers, Drawing Sheets, Sheet Formats, Title Blocks, and Borders.
* Autodesk Inventor 2008 Essentials-Part Drawings—focuses on the basics of view creation, section views, and detail views, dimensioning, annotations, text, symbols, and revision tables.
* Autodesk Inventor 2008 Essentials-Assembly Design—focuses on basic assembly modeling processes and the assembly modeling environment.
* Autodesk Inventor 2008 Essential-Part Design—focuses on the basics of sketching and shape design.
i get it is powered by Google and is the leading engineering knowledge solution used by close to 75,000 engineers in over 50 countries. i get it is a product of Tata Technologies iKS, a member of the Tata Group of companies – India’s largest private business conglomerate.
For more information on AutoCAD pricing and packaging go to:
About Tata Technologies iKS:
Tata Technologies iKS, a global leader in engineering knowledge transformation technology, is a part of the $22B Tata Group. For over 15 years, iKS has enabled engineering knowledge transformation through i get it. i get it is the only web application in the world offering 100,000 hours of engineering knowledge for AutoCAD, INVENTOR, Solid Works, Solid Edge, UG/NX, Teamcenter, COSMOS Works, and CATIA on a single delivery platform application. For Tata Technologies iKS on the Web and more about i get it, visit www.myigetit.com
For further information, please contact:
Director of Marketing
Tata Technologies iKS
Phone: +1 303.252.8485
Cell : +1 303.913.3816