This presentation outlines the results of the second Manufacturing Technology theme for 2007 looking at linking plant-floor automation and enterprise systems.
Scope of this title:
- Covers topics from the Market, Strategy and Technology Focus.
- Looks at some recent developments in the manufacturing technology space.
Highlights of this title:
- The basic cost of materials and other variable inputs is increasing as emerging markets create a higher demand for raw materials.
- Many manufacturers will look to pass on a portion of this cost increase to their customers, but not as much in price-elastic markets.
Reasons to order your copy:
- Get an overview of the most recent Manufacturing Technology research.
- Understand the evolving market for plant-floor to enterprise solutions.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/reports/c63759
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
Fax: +353 1 4100 980