The current list of certified applications(1) includes:
- AutoCAD® 2014/2013/2012
- Inventor® 2014
- Revit® 2014/2013/2012
- MicroStation V8i (SELECTseries 3)
- SOLIDWORKS 2014/2013/2012
Siemens PLM Software
- NX 8.5/8.0
- Teamcenter Visualization 8.01/8.0/2007
- Tecnomatix 9.1.2
- Solid Edge ST6
"These certifications are a true testament to AMD's software support and our commitment to developing market-leading professional graphics solutions," said David Cummings, senior director and general manager, Professional Graphics at AMD. "Ultimately, we are proud to provide a consistent, world-class experience for our workstation users. With the AMD FirePro R5000 remote graphics, we enable design and engineering professionals to work effectively and more productively in a cloud environment."
"CAD, CAE and CAM workstation users demand uncompromised remote access to feature-rich 3D content and graphics acceleration and we're proud to work with AMD to deliver that using AMD FirePro R5000 remote graphics," said Olivier Favre, director of product management, Teradici. "Together, AMD and Teradici are delivering a secure remote workstation experience to users of high performance graphics applications in the cloud. For power users on-the-go, Teradici PCoIP Software Clients and Zero Clients enable remote workstation mobility and full-performance access in the enterprise."
The AMD FirePro R5000 remote graphics GPU delivers the following:
- True 3D, multi-monitor desktop experience enabled over standard IP networks via proven transmission and compression technology
- Low TCO by allowing workstations to be centralized in local or remote sites
- More flexible seating arrangements for IT departments by giving users access to their applications from any device and taking advantage of PCoIP clients
- Remote display capability for up to four 1920x1200 resolution monitors per user with compatible zero client device or Teradici's newly released software client
- A secure computing environment allowing transmissions to be encrypted and only pixel transmission between the AMD FirePro R5000 and the zero client at each user's desk
Additionally, the AMD FirePro R5000 is tested and certified for use with the HP t310 Zero Client and HP Z420 and Z620 workstations, enabling secure, reliable access to models and designs.
- Learn more about AMD FirePro R5000 remote graphics
- Learn more about these AMD FirePro R5000 certifications
- Learn more about Teradici PCoIP Remote Workstation Portfolio
- Become a fan of AMD on Facebook
@AMDFirePro on Twitter
AMD, the AMD Arrow logo and FirePro are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. Other names are for informational purposes only and may be trademarks of their respective owners.
(1) For the full and current list of applications, please visit: http://www.amd.com/us/products/workstation/graphics/firepro-remote-graphics/r5000/Pages/r5000.aspx#4.
Contact: John Swinimer AMD Public Relations (289) 695-0600 firstname.lastname@example.org