Geometric Software Solutions Announces eDrawings For CATIA V5
Geometric Software Solutions (Geometric), a leader in product lifecycle management (PLM) services and technologies, announces the availability of eDrawings Professional for CATIA V5. With this announcement, the latest in a series of eDrawings plug-ins for major CAD platforms from Geometric, eDrawings is looking to become the true standard in 3D collaboration, much like the PDF for the CAD world. Geometric is a CAA Adopter and a SolidWorks Solutions Partner.
With eDrawings Professional for CATIA V5, users can:
* Share product designs with review-enabled eDrawings and collaborate with their extended team
* Receive feedback on product design data from an unlimited number of recipients
* Manage, track, and merge comments from different team members
* Provide anyone with access to design data with self-extracting eDrawings
* Examine internal details of parts and assemblies with dynamic cross sectioning
* Measure the geometry in part, assembly, and drawing files when dimensions are absent
* Disable the measurement feature to protect sensitive design data
Availability and Pricing
The pre-release version of eDrawings Professional for CATIA V5 is available immediately and supports CATIA V5 R10, R11, and R12.
A subscription license of eDrawings Professional for CATIA V5 can be purchased for $1,995 USD (with a $995 annual subscription fee after the first year) and is available from Geometric’s web site and a worldwide network of resellers. The free eDrawings Viewer and a 15-day trial of eDrawings Professional for CATIA V5 are currently available for download from Geometric’s site: http://www.geometricsoftware.com/edrawings/catia/default.asp?RID=40
eDrawings is a trademark of SolidWorks Corporation. Other brand and product names are trademarks of their respective owners.
Be the first to review this article